- For courses with a fee of $1,500 or less, full payment must be made on enrolment to secure your booking, unless prior arrangements with ASLS have been made.
- For courses with a fee of more than $1,500, a deposit of $1,500 must be made on enrolment to secure your booking and the balance of the fee paid prior to the final day of formal training, unless prior arrangements with ASLS have been made.
If cancellation occurs thereafter, refunds will be paid in accordance with the policy below:
Cancellations and Refunds.
- Cancellations received more than 10 working days in advance of the start of the course will be able to transfer to a future course without penalty. Cancellations will otherwise attract a 20% administration fee, and the balance of the course fee refunded.
- Cancellations received between 5 and 10 working days before commencement of the course will forfeit 50% of the course fee.
- Cancellations within 5 working days of the start of the course will forfeit 100% of the course fee.
- Substitution of a participant is acceptable without incurring additional costs.
- Transfer to another course date is acceptable up to 5 working days before commencement of the course. A 20% administration fee will apply if less than 5 days.
- Non-attendance without notice will result in the full course fee being forfeited.
- In all cases, a substitute may be nominated to attend the original course without penalty.
- Enrolment is accepted on the basis that ASLS will not be held liable for costs incurred due to course cancellation or rescheduling. ASLS will use all endeavours to give as early advice as possible of any course changes, and the above cancellation conditions will not apply where ASLS cancels any training course.
- Course dates and fees are subject to change without prior notice.
- Clients who have a complaint with the application of this policy may take action in accordance with the ASLS Grievances and Appeals Procedure.