TAELLN411 ADDRESS ADULT LANGUAGE, LITERACY AND NUMERACY SKILLS
- Course name – LLN Course (TAELLN411)
- Duration – 1 day (8:30am – 4:00pm)
- Location – Brisbane training facilities. Available On Location – flexible group training delivered at our client’s site or office, or at our Brisbane training facility.
- Cost – $290 ex GST per person. Full payment is required to secure enrolment.
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES for the LLN (TAELLN411) Course.
|Brisbane||Call to enquire – 1300 260 300||8:30 AM – 4:00 PM|
WHAT IS THE LLN COURSE (TAELLN411)?
The LLN Course (TAELLN411) introduces trainers and assessors to core language, literacy and numeracy skills in training and assessment practice. Competence in this unit does not indicate that a person is a qualified adult language, literacy, numeracy practitioner or specialist.
Participants wishing to obtain the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification (inclusive of the LLN Course) should enrol and complete the full program.
- For more information on the full TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification, including training dates, click here
- For more information on the TAESS00003 Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set, including training dates, click here
Australian Safety and Learning Systems offers this training program in partnership with Healthy Business Training Academy RTO number 30831.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE LLN COURSE (TAELLN411)
Completion of this unit will benefit VET practitioners by providing them with the skills and knowledge to recognise the core language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) demands of training and assessment and to tailor training and assessment to suit individual LLN skill levels, including accessing relevant support resources.
The LLN Course covers:
- Determining the core LLN requirements of training
- Accessing specialist learning support
- Customising programs to develop core LLN skills
HOW DO I ENROL
You may request an enrolment pack by clicking on this link or call 1300 260 300 to discuss your requirements. An ASLS representative will answer any questions you may have and assist you in determining the best options for you.
The enrolment pack includes an email advising course requirements, dates and location, course brochure, participant handbook and enrolment form.
Upon successful completion, students will be issued a Statement of Attainment by our partner, Healthy Business Training Academy RTO number 30831, for the following unit:
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills