BSBWHS407 ASSIST WITH CLAIMS MANAGEMENT, REHABILITATION AND RETURN-TO-WORK PROGRAMS
- Course name – Rehabilitation and Return to Work Coordinator Course (RRTWC)
- Duration – 1 day face-to-face training (8:30am – 4:30pm). Candidates are required to complete pre-course reading and an activity prior to attending training.
- Location – Brisbane training facilities. Available On Location – flexible group training delivered at our client’s site or office, or at our Brisbane training facility.
- Cost – $350 ex GST per person
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
|Brisbane||Call to enquire – 1300 260 300||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
WHAT IS THE REHABILITATION AND RETURN TO WORK COURSE (BSBWHS407)?
This course is designed to provide a basic introduction into the management of claims and address the necessary skills and knowledge to establish and/or maintain a system for managing the rehabilitation and early return to work, of injured workers at the workplace.
Australian Safety and Learning Systems offers this training program in partnership with Healthy Business Training Academy RTO number 30831.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE REHABILITATION AND RETURN TO WORK COURSE (BSBWHS407)?
This course applies to Employer Groups who require a trained employee to manage their existing and/or to implement a new rehabilitation and return to work program within their organisation. The course is also intended for individuals who want to develop new skills, or upgrade their current skills and understanding to effectively manage a rehabilitation program within a workplace.
The Rehabilitation and Return to Work Course covers:
- assist with processing and analysing workers’ compensation claims including:
- identifying and reporting on the nature of injury
- estimating period of absence from work
- ensuring arrangements are made in the work team to deal with absence as needed
- assist with planning, implementation of a rehabilitation or return-to-work program including
- job redesign, reduced hours and alternative duties as appropriate
- documenting existing skills, experience and capabilities of affected worker
- assisting with design of a rehabilitation or return-to-work program and determining retraining requirements
- consulting with relevant managers about the program
- assist with monitoring and evaluating a rehabilitation or return-to-work program including
- facilitating regular contact, feedback and communications between provider, supervising manager and worker
- identifying and notifying breaches of the return-to-work program and taking prompt remedial action
- modifying the program where appropriate
- evaluating the program and implementing recommendations for system improvement where appropriate
Students are required to read course material and complete an assessment questionnaire prior to attending this course. Course material and the assessment questionnaire will be sent to students upon enrolment. Students must complete the pre-reading and assessment activity prior to attending the course. There may be some post course work.
HOW DO I ENROL
You may request an enrolment pack by clicking on this link or call 1300 260 300 to discuss your requirements. An ASLS representative will answer any questions you may have and assist you in determining the best options for you.
The enrolment pack includes an email advising course requirements, dates and location, course brochure, participant handbook and enrolment form.
Upon successful completion, students will be issued with a Statement of Attainment by our partner, Healthy Business Training Academy RTO number 30831, for the following unit:
- BSBWHS407 Assist with claims management, rehabilitation and return to work programs