ENTERPRISE TRAINER AND ASSESSOR SKILL SET – TAESS00003
DELIVERED OVER 4 DAYS OF FACE-TO-FACE TRAINING!
- Course name – Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set
- Duration – 4-day face-to-face program, delivered by highly experienced trainers
- Location – Brisbane training facilities. Available On Location – flexible group training delivered at our client’s site or office, or at our Brisbane training facility.
- Cost – $950. A payment plan is available to approved applicants – please call to enquire.
ASLS are no longer accepting new enrolments for the TAESS00003 Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set as this skill set has been superseded.
ASLS’s partner RTO, Healthy Business Training Academy (RTO number 30831), have applied to the national regulator, Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA), for approval to train and assess the currently endorsed qualification, TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and skill set.
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
|Brisbane||Call to enquire – 1300 260 300||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
WHAT IS THE ENTERPRISE TRAINER AND ASSESSOR SKILL SET?
The Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set is for trainers and assessors who deliver non-accredited training or work with other qualified trainers in delivering nationally recognised training.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM COMPLETING THE ENTERPRISE TRAINER AND ASSESSOR SKILL SET?
HR officers, managers, supervisors, team leaders and safety officers accountable for providing work skills training and assessment would benefit from completing the Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set.
This short course is industry endorsed and allows a workplace trainer and assessor to achieve the full Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification if required in the future, click here.
Units of competency included in the skill set are:
- TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402B Assess competence
- TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL301A Provide work skill instruction
Training is practical and hands-on and includes topics such as:
- The National Training System
- Assessment planning
- Creation and review of assessment instruments
- Conducting assessments
- Participation in validation activities
- Planning and delivery of work skill instruction
- Development and presentation of three delivery sessions
- Assessment of other students.
For more information on TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, click here.
Upon successful completion, students will be issued a Statement of Attainment by our partner, Healthy Business Training Academy RTO number 30831, for the following skill set:
- TAESS00003 Enterprise trainer and assessor Skill Set