Is it right for me?
Did you know?
The National Skills Standards Council, or its successors, determines the minimum qualification required to be held by a trainer and assessor in the VET sector. Read more – http://bit.ly/1mOuNtm
Are you planning to:
- Deliver training or assess at your workplace?
- Design, develop and/or review training and assessment material?
- Work with an apprentice?
- Learn about the Australian vocational education and training (VET) sector?
- Upgrade your previously attained training and assessment qualifications?
- Be qualified to work for an RTO?
Is the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment right for you?
- Yes? Enrol now.
- Still not sure? Call us and have a chat.