WorkCover Queensland – HIGH RISK WORK (HRW): UPDATE.
Quick and easy for you… Further sources of information:
- Would like to update your existing paper based certificate? Read more>
- Formal training for high risk work licences explained here >
- Employer obligations regarding licence holder training. Your questions answered here>
- Log book requirements outlined here>
- Looking to find an RTO? Check out: http://training.gov.au
Would you like to have a chat about HRW to someone in the know-how? Simply contact ASLS today.
Anna Douglas spends most her time writing and editing content as one of our ASLS Bloggers. She specialises in all matters relating to training and development and one of her favourite things about this is getting to hear from the readers.
She previously worked at Australian Safety and Learning Systems as the Business Operations Manager, as well as delivering the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. She provides a comprehensive and practical approach, is well-grounded in theory, and passionate about guiding learning in the workplace. Anna’s blog articles a ‘must read’ for those in the Vocational Education and Training sector. Whether a departmental trainer, a training manager or a training developer at heart, it is a valuable reference for all!
So, come and join the discussion. How does learning actually occur in the workplace?