The Queensland Government’s Online safety benchmarking tool provides employers and business owners with a simple and effective way of assessing their workplace safety culture and practices.
By taking this free 15 minute self assessment, businesses will be able to quickly and easily assess shortfalls in their compliance to relevant WHS legislation.
Employers and business owners simply cannot afford to be non-compliant with their due diligence requirements under current WHS legislation.
Don’t risk it – ensure your staff are aware of their role and responsibilities under WHS legislation with ASLS’ 3 day WHS Essentials program.
- Meet your organisational due diligence requirements
- Gain crucial skills to better understand industry practices, and improve workplace safety culture
- Attain the core units of BSB41412 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
- Up-skill for career progression
Where shortfalls are identified from the Online safety benchmarking tool, ASLS’ WHS Consultancy Services are able to provide solutions for improvement, including:
- Compliance Auditing
- Design and implementation of WHS management systems
- Behavioural change strategies