TAESS00015 Enterprise Trainer Assessor Skill Set
- Course name – Enterprise Trainer Assessor Skill Set (TAESS00015)
- Workshop Duration – Four (4) days of face-to-face training. Students are given up to 6 months to complete post workshop learning and assessment activities.
- Location – Brisbane training facilities. Available On Location – flexible group training delivered at our client’s site or office, or at our Brisbane training facility.
- Cost – $1050. Full payment is required on enrolment. A payment plan is available to approved individuals – please call to enquire.
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
|Brisbane||9 to 12 April 2018 (Mon to Thu)||8:30AM – 4:30PM|
|Brisbane||5 to 8 June 2018 (Tues to Fri)||8:30AM – 4:30PM|
|Brisbane||1300 260 300 to enquire||8:30AM – 4:30PM|
WHAT IS THE TAESS00015 ENTERPRISE TRAINER AND ASSESSOR COURSE?
The TAESS00015 Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set course is designed for trainers and assessors who deliver non-accredited training at work or work with other trainers in delivering nationally recognised training.
Units of competency completed in this course are:
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEDEL301 Provide work skill instruction
Successful completion of these units provides credit towards TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Australian Safety and Learning Systems offers this training program in partnership with Healthy Business Training Academy RTO number 30831.
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THE ENTERPRISE TRAINER ASSESSOR SKILL SET COURSE?
- The National Training System
- Assessment planning
- Creation and review of assessment instruments
- Conducting assessments
- Participation in validation activities
- Planning and delivery of work skill instruction
- Development and presentation of three delivery sessions
COURSE PREREQUISITES FOR THE ENTERPRISE TRAINER ASSESSOR SKILL SET COURSE
You must satisfy the following prerequisite requirements:
- Complete and submit the mandatory TAE pre-enrolment skills questionnaire
- Have vocational competency in your proposed teaching and assessing area i.e. if you intend to teach business or mobile plant units you must be able to provide evidence of several years of relevant experience working in business or mobile plant. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include, but is not limited to, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification
- Provide your own laptop computer with internet access to research and source reference materials.
- Access to a video recording device e.g. smartphone or webcam, to record some assessment activities.
- Have sound verbal and written English and Mathematics (at least to Year 10 standard)
- Have good computer skills, including Microsoft Office skills e.g. MS Word, MS PowerPoint or similar applications to create documents, incorporating tables and graphics.
COURSE DELIVERY AND ASSESSMENT
Delivered over four days of face to face training followed by supported self-directed learning. Training is practical and hands-on including group and individual activities. Participants are required to come prepared to deliver three, 20-minute work skill training sessions in their area of vocational competency. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include, but is not limited to, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
A number of assessment tasks will be completed outside the classroom, in your own time. You will require access to a computer (with Adobe Reader and Microsoft Word installed) and a reliable internet connection. You will also need access to a video recording device e.g. smartphone or webcam, to record some assessment activities.
Candidates are given up to six (6) months to complete post workshop learning and assessment activities.
HOW DO I ENROL IN THE ENTERPRISE TRAINER ASSESSOR SKILL SET COURSE?
You may request an application pack by clicking on this link or call 1300 260 300 to discuss your requirements. An ASLS representative will answer any questions you may have and assist you in determining the best options for you.
The application pack includes an email advising course requirements, dates and location, TAE pre-enrolment skills questionnaire and participant handbook (including LLN assessment).
All candidates are required to complete the TAE pre-enrolment skills questionnaire to enable an assessor to determine the appropriate amount of learning to meet your needs.
Upon successful completion, students will be issued a statement of attainment for the four units of competence from the nationally recognised skill set, TAESS00015 Enterprise Trainer and Assessor Skill Set, by our partner, Healthy Business Training Academy, RTO number 30831.