TAE40116 CERTIFICATE IV IN TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT (TAE)
- Course name – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE) – TAE40116
- Workshop Duration – 2 x 2 day face-to-face sessions plus 2 x 4 day face-to-face sessions (12 days overall).
Note: This course, including all workshops and supported self-directed learning will require six (6) to twelve (12) months to complete. See further detail in the Course Duration section below.
- Location – Brisbane training facilities. Available On Location – flexible group training delivered at our client’s site or office, or at our Brisbane training facility.
- Cost – $2,890. A $1,500 deposit is required to secure the enrolment; remainder payable prior to the final day of training. A payment plan is available to approved individuals – please call to enquire.
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
|Brisbane||Session 1: 19 to 20 June 2018
Session 2: 10 to 13 July 2018
Session 3: 21 to 24 August 2018
Session 4: 12 to 13 November 2018
|8:30AM – 4:30PM|
|Brisbane||Call to enquire – 1300 260 300||8:30AM – 4:30PM|
WHAT IS THE TAE40116 CERTIFICATE IV IN TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT?
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification is a professional level program which will provide you with the skills to be proficient in all aspects of the work of a trainer and assessor.
The full TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment requires competency in:
- 9 core units, and
- 1 elective unit.
The qualification is presented as an integrated and interactive program which combines workshops and personal study.
Australian Safety and Learning Systems offers this training program in partnership with Healthy Business Training Academy RTO number 30831.
Do you already have the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment? Read about our TAE40116 upgrade course here.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM TAE40110 CERTIFICATE IV IN TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT?
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification is for individuals who deliver training and assessment services in the vocational education and training (VET) sector and also, those engaged in the delivery of training and assessment of competence in a workplace context, as a component of a structured VET program.
Units of competency undertaken in this program are:
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use Training Packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
You must satisfy the following prerequisite requirements:
- Complete and submit the mandatory TAE pre-enrolment skills questionnaire
- Have vocational competency in your proposed teaching and assessing area. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include, but is not limited to, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
- Provide your own laptop computer with internet access to research and source reference materials
- Have sound verbal and written English (at least to Year 10 standard)
- Have at least a Year 10 standard in Mathematics
- Have access to a video recording device e.g. smartphone or webcam, to record some assessment activities.
- Have good computer skills, including Microsoft Office skills e.g. MS Word, MS PowerPoint or similar applications to create documents, incorporating tables and graphics
The Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) and the Training Package requirements are that the course be run over a period of at least six (6) months assuming that you are involved in learning activities of around 20 hours per week or up to one (1) year if completing part-time in learning activities of around 10 hours per week. ASLS do not apply cut off dates but you must inform us if you wish to extend your study period for any reason.
These time periods may be reduced if you are able to offer evidence of prior learning, related workplace training experience or credit transfers that are counted towards the amount of learning required by the training program.
This course is delivered by blended mode in 4 face-to-face workshops and supported self-directed learning, completed at your own pace.
HOW DO I ENROL?
You may request an application pack by clicking on this link or call 1300 260 300 to discuss your requirements. An ASLS representative will answer any questions you may have and assist you in determining the best options for you.
The application pack includes an email advising course requirements, dates and location, TAE pre-enrolment skills questionnaire and participant handbook (including LLN assessment).
All candidates are required to complete the TAE pre-enrolment skills questionnaire to enable an assessor to determine the appropriate amount of learning to meet your needs.
Upon successful completion, students will be issued the nationally recognised qualification, TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, by our partner, Healthy Business Training Academy, RTO number 30831.