TAE40116 CERTIFICATE IV IN TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT (TAE)
- Course name – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE) – TAE40116
- Workshop Duration – 2 x 2 day face-to-face sessions plus 2 x 4 day face-to-face sessions (12 days overall). Candidates are given 6 to 12 months to complete post workshop learning and assessment activities.
- Location – Brisbane training facilities. Available On Location – flexible group training delivered at our client’s site or office, or at our Brisbane training facility.
- Cost – $2,890. A $1,500 deposit is required to secure the enrolment; remainder payable prior to the final day of training. A payment plan is available to approved individuals – please call to enquire.
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
|Brisbane||Session 1: 5 to 6 March 2018
Session 2: 9 to 12 April 2018
Session 3: 21 to 24 May 2018
Session 4: 27 to 28 August 2018
|8:30AM – 4:30PM|
12 x Saturdays – 3/3, 10/3, 17/3, 24/3, 8/4, 14/4, 21/4, 28/4, 5/5, 12/5, 4/8 and 11/8
|8:30AM – 4:30PM|
|Brisbane||Session 1: 19 to 20 June 2018
Session 2: 10 to 13 July 2018
Session 3: 21 to 24 August 2018
Session 4: 12 to 13 November 2018
|8:30AM – 4:30PM|
WHAT IS THE TAE40116 CERTIFICATE IV IN TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT?
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification is a professional level program which will provide you with the skills to be proficient in all aspects of the work of a trainer and assessor.
The full TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment requires competency in:
- 9 core units, and
- 1 elective unit.
The qualification is presented as an integrated and interactive program which combines workshops and personal study.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM TAE40110 CERTIFICATE IV IN TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT?
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification is for individuals who deliver training and assessment services in the vocational education and training (VET) sector and also, those engaged in the delivery of training and assessment of competence in a workplace context, as a component of a structured VET program.
Units of competency are:
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use Training Packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
You must satisfy the following prerequisite requirements:
- Complete and submit the mandatory TAE pre-enrolment skills questionnaire
- Have vocational competency in your proposed teaching and assessing area. Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include, but is not limited to, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
- Provide your own laptop computer with internet access to research and source reference materials
- Have sound verbal and written English (at least to Year 10 standard)
- Have good computer skills, including Microsoft Office skills e.g. MS Word, MS PowerPoint or similar applications to create documents, incorporating tables and graphics
This course is delivered by blended mode in 4 face-to-face workshops and supported self-directed learning, completed at your own pace. ASLS staff will monitor your progress to keep you motivated and on track.
HOW DO I ENROL?
You may request an application pack by clicking on this link or call 1300 260 300 to discuss your requirements. An ASLS representative will answer any questions you may have and assist you in determining the best options for you.
The application pack includes an email advising course requirements, dates and location, TAE pre-enrolment skills questionnaire and participant handbook (including LLN assessment).
All candidates are required to complete the TAE pre-enrolment skills questionnaire to enable an assessor to determine the appropriate amount of learning to meet your needs.
Upon successful completion, students will be issued the nationally recognised qualification, TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, by our partner, Healthy Business Training Academy, RTO number 30831.