ASLS is a leading provider of work health and safety (WHS) solutions.
We deliver best practice through our team of professional consultants, trainers and educators.
This blend of capability, knowledge of industry, matched with our technical expertise, has taken us to where we are today.
ASLS clients are assured of high quality consulting and learning outcomes with the support of responsive and friendly administrative staff.
ASLS employ WHS consultants with expertise in:
|General Work Health and Safety||Coal Mining & Material Handling||Maritime Safety|
|Petroleum & Gas Production||Hazardous & Dangerous Goods||Electrical Safety|
|Metalliferous Mining & Quarrying||Transport & Traffic Management||Construction Projects|
|Offshore and Onshore Pipelines||HAZOP & HAZID Workshops||Chemical Process Industry|
Our WHS consultancy services include:
- Design and implementation of WHS management systems compliant with your relevant legislative requirements
- Compliance auditing against AS4801, SafetyMap 4 and the National Self Insurance Audit Tool
- Behavioural change strategies
- Accident investigation
- Development and implementation of construction safety plans
- Development and implementation (including training) of risk assessments, JSA’s and safe work method statements
- Auditing and implementation of traffic management plans and processes
- Development of tailored auditing processes to meet client requirements
- Contractor pre-qualification audits
ASLS consultants deliver these services:
- By creating and sustaining a high quality consulting relationship with clients and their employees
- Through an ability to understand the nature of high risk work from both a management and employee perspective
- By maintaining an active interest in ongoing research into WHS risk management, including future trends, proposed and pending legislative changes
- By transferring their skills and knowledge to other safety professionals and practitioners and mentoring and developing others within organisations
- By effectively blending theory, process and rules with practical operational applications
- By engaging and influencing managers and employees to pursue best practice safety outcomes
ASLS offers client based work health and safety consultancy services including:
Design, development & implementation of Health & Safety Management Systems
Design of AS 4804 and legislative compliant occupational health and safety management systems inclusive of administrative processes and operational systems of work (coal mining, quarrying, construction and service industries).
Design, development & implementation of Construction Safety Plans & Work Method Statements
Design of statutory construction safety plans and work method statements for high risk construction activity.
Delivery of technically sound advice to client management and other stakeholders through a thorough understanding of work health and safety legislation, Codes of Practice and relevant Australian Standards.
Behavioural Change Strategy
Design of work health and safety management system implementation strategies inclusive of, where necessary, behavioural change strategies in order to promote a safe working culture.
Overseeing and conducting workplace incident investigations to determine immediate and underlying causes and systemic failure; and design and implementation of corrective and preventative strategies where opportunities for improvement are identified.
Complete Range / Custom Built WHS Solutions
When was the last time that your organisation’s safety requirements were evaluated? Uncover clear-cut answers from industry experienced ASLS Professional Practitioners.
Tailored Training Based on Needs Analysis
Design, coordination and delivery of work health and safety training programs and coordination of learning partnerships with ASLS where national recognised training is required or preferred.