Independent WHS checks in place?
Australian Safety and Learning Systems (ASLS) is a leading provider of work health and safety solutions. We deliver best practice through our team of professional consultants, trainers and educators. This blend of capability, knowledge of industry, matched with our technical expertise, has taken us to where we are today. ASLS Professional Practitioners delivering a safer workplace.
- Our qualified consultants have experience in a broad range of industries. ASLS ensures Work, Health and Safety (WHS) consultants with expertise in:
- We are proficient in the application of the WHS legislation, the Coal Mining legislation and the Mining and Quarrying legislation in both Queensland and NSW.
|General Work Health and Safety||Coal Mining & Material Handling||Maritime Safety|
|Petroleum & Gas Production||Hazardous & Dangerous Goods||Electrical Safety|
|Metalliferous Mining & Quarrying||Transport & Traffic Management||Construction Projects|
|Offshore and Onshore Pipelines||HAZOP & HAZID Workshops||Chemical Process Industry|
We conduct all three (3) types of WHS audits for your workplace.
- Full 4801 Audit. A dependable, step-by-step check of compliance to legislation, codes of practice and corporate requirements. Guaranteed an experienced and qualified ASLS Auditor, equipped with lead auditor qualifications.
- Contractor Audit. The solution to address WHS duty to ensure the health and safety of all workers, inclusive of contractors. Instant ASLS audit results of the contractor against the WHS management plan or other nominated standards.
- Safety Management Review. A powerful independent tool for small to medium sized businesses to review the safety management practices. Secure your workplace compliance; uncover areas of improvement, work with an ASLS Professional Practitioner to accomplish WHS in your workplace.