Investigate today’s incident; uncover tomorrow’s WHS solution.
Australian Safety and Learning Systems (ASLS) is a leading provider of work health and safety solutions. We deliver best practice through our team of professional consultants, trainers and educators. This blend of capability, knowledge of industry, matched with our technical expertise, has taken us to where we are today. ASLS Professional Practitioners delivering a safer workplace.
- Our qualified consultants have experience in a broad range of industries. ASLS ensures Work, Health and Safety (WHS) consultants with expertise in:
- We are proficient in the application of the WHS legislation, the Coal Mining legislation and the Mining and Quarrying legislation in both Queensland and NSW.
- All ASLS Professional Practitioners are guaranteed to be equipped with unit of competence relating to investigation of WHS incidents (BSBWHS505), as a minimum.
- We are proven by our vast experience in incident investigation and conduct them systematically and thoroughly, ensuring your report results identify a range of causes and corrective actions.
- We oversee and conduct workplace incident investigations to determine immediate and underlying causes and systemic failure.
- We design and implement corrective and preventative strategies where opportunities for improvement are identified.
|General Work Health and Safety||Coal Mining & Material Handling||Maritime Safety|
|Petroleum & Gas Production||Hazardous & Dangerous Goods||Electrical Safety|
|Metalliferous Mining & Quarrying||Transport & Traffic Management||Construction Projects|
|Offshore and Onshore Pipelines||HAZOP & HAZID Workshops||Chemical Process Industry|