Tailored Training Based on Needs Analysis
Identified opportunities to enhance employees’ skills and knowledge in context of your operations?
Australian Safety and Learning Systems (ASLS) is a leading provider of work health and safety solutions. We deliver best practice through our team of professional consultants, trainers and educators. This blend of capability, knowledge of industry, matched with our technical expertise, has taken us to where we are today.
- Our qualified consultants have experience in a broad range of industries. ASLS ensures Work, Health and Safety (WHS) consultants with expertise in:
|General Work Health and Safety||Coal Mining & Material Handling||Maritime Safety|
|Petroleum & Gas Production||Hazardous & Dangerous Goods||Electrical Safety|
|Metalliferous Mining & Quarrying||Transport & Traffic Management||Construction Projects|
|Offshore and Onshore Pipelines||HAZOP & HAZID Workshops||Chemical Process Industry|
- We are proficient in the application of the WHS legislation, the Coal Mining legislation and the Mining and Quarrying legislation in both Queensland and NSW.
- We conduct training needs analysis based on position descriptions and legislative requirements.
- We develop position descriptions in line with the role, responsibilities and human resource competencies matrix.
We facilitate a range of health and safety related, industry specific and soft skills training courses, including:
- Certificate IV in WHS
- Diploma of WHS
- Health and Safety Representative
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Customised Training