As Professional Practitioners, we partner with clients to provide tailored and integrated solutions that make a difference in the safety of your workplace.
- More than trainers! – ASLS Professional Practitioners create and sustain a high quality consulting relationship with clients and their employees
- Ability to understand from a management perspective the nature of high risk work
- An active interest and track record in on-going research into OH&S Risk Management; including future trends, proposed, and pending changes to legislation
- Ability to transfer skills and knowledge to other VET sector trainers, by mentoring and developing others within an organisation
- Effectively blend theory, process, and rules, with practical operational applications and outcomes
- Engage and influence managers and employees to pursue best safety outcomes
- Design, develop, and deliver high quality training programs – effectively combining theory and academia with pragmatic and experienced based examples.
Make an enquiry today!
Call: 1300 260 300
Visit: Unit 10/718 Gympie Road, Lawnton QLD 4501
Upcoming Brisbane Courses
Start Your Course Today!
Reach out to us below.