TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
Prices, Dates & Details
SB41415 CERTIFICATE IV IN WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Course name – Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE) – TAE40116
- Location – Brisbane training facilities. Available On Location– flexible group training delivered at our client’s site or office, or at our Brisbane training facility.
- Workshop Duration – 5 days x 2 sessions over 2 weeks. Candidates are given 12 months to complete post workshop learning and assessment activities.
- Cost – $2,890. A $1,500 deposit is required to secure the enrolment; remainder payable prior to the final day of training. A payment plan is available to approved individuals – please call to enquire.
UPCOMING TRAINING DATES
|Brisbane||Session 1: Monday 10th – Friday 14th June 2019||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
|Brisbane||Session 2: Monday 1st – Friday 5th July 2019||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM|
WHAT IS THE TAE40116 CERTIFICATE IV TRAINING AND ASSESSMENT?
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification is a professional level program which will provide you with the skills to be proficient in all aspects of the work of a trainer and assessor.
The full TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment requires competency in:
- 9 core units, and
- 1 elective unit.
The qualification is presented as an integrated and interactive program which combines workshops and personal study.
The TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification is for individuals who deliver training and assessment services in the vocational education and training (VET) sector and also, those engaged in the delivery of training and assessment of competence in a workplace context, as a component of a structured VET program.
Units of competency are:
- TAEASS401 Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402 Assess competence
- TAEASS403 Participate in assessment validation
- TAEASS502 Design and develop assessment tools
- TAEDEL401 Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
- TAEDEL402 Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDES401 Design and develop learning programs
- TAEDES402 Use Training Packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
You must satisfy the following prerequisite requirements:
- Complete and submit the mandatory TAE pre-enrolment skills questionnaire
- Have vocational competency in your proposed teaching and assessing area.
- Vocational competency is defined as broad industry knowledge and experience, and may include, but is not limited to, holding a relevant unit of competency or qualification.
- Provide your own laptop computer with internet access to research and source reference materials
- Have sound verbal and written English (at least to Year 10 standard)
- Have good computer skills, including Microsoft Office skills e.g. MS Word, MS PowerPoint or similar applications to create documents, incorporating tables and graphics
This course is delivered by blended mode of 2 face-to-face workshops and supported self-directed learning, completed at your own pace. ASLS staff will monitor your progress to keep you motivated and on track.
– Session 1: 5 day block (face-to-face in class room)
– Session 2: 5 day block (face-to-face in class room)
Make an enquiry today!
Call: 1300 260 300
Visit: Unit 10/718 Gympie Road, Lawnton QLD 4501
Upcoming Brisbane Courses
Expression of Interest
Fill out the expression of interest form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Start Your Course Today!
Reach out to us below.